If you are interested in any of these services, contact me using the form below (English / Español):
Licensing my work · Talks & custom training · Commissioned projects
Before sending your message, please note that maybe your question could be already answered in the FAQ area · And sorry, I can not offer an employment (do not send CVs)
Please, if you want to propose some work, don’t just write “Hi there, I want you to do a project for me. Call me at 555 555 555”. Better if you explain, as precise as you can, what this project is about, what you would exactly need from me, how much time we have, and if possible, what budget you have. Sorry, but I prefer to always take the first steps by email.
In just a few words:
Your data will never be transferred to any other company or entity. Dot.
If you prefer those long texts that nobody, except maybe some lawyer or other, reads… well, this is for you:
Etereaestudios.com is the personal page and professional gallery of Manuel Cristóbal Vila Laguarta (from now on simply “Cristóbal Vila”) where his work and some resources are exposed, as well as he informs of the different activities that he develops within the field of training, under the form of workshops, courses, talks and conferences.
Cristóbal Vila is a self-employed professional or “freelance” with fiscal domicile in Zaragoza (Spain) and VIES number ES29089677-J. Graduated in Graphic and Industrial Design from the School of Fine Arts of the University of Barcelona in 1990 and dedicated to the world of graphic design and digital image since 1991 and 3D computer graphics since the late nineties.
General conditions of access and use of this website
Etereaestudios consists mainly of a gallery showing the work done by Cristóbal Vila within the field of 3D and digital imaging. You will also find different tutorials and some resource materials at the service of the virtual community.
It also gives information on training events, offering the possibility for those interested to sign up for mailing lists to be informed of future calls or to register directly in them, when there is one underway.
The user of the website must take into account the following conditions:
1. Access and/or use of the Etereaestudios.com website grants the user the condition of user of the same, accepting from that moment and without any reservation the present general conditions, without prejudice to the Particular Conditions that could be established for the regulation of certain services or contents.
2. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the user agrees to access and use Etereaestudios in accordance with current law, good faith and public order, as well as the uses and customs generally accepted.
3. The contents made available to users through this site are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights and may be used under the conditions established at the foot of each page (Copyright © Cristóbal Vila, except where indicated otherwise or complementary). The use or reproduction without permission of the contents (texts and images) exposed in this web is prohibited.
4. In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data (Spanish Legislation), users are informed that personal data provided through contact forms are stored for automated processing in a file of personal data under the concept “CLIENTS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” owned by Manuel Cristobal Vila Laguarta and registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency having adopted the technical and organisational measures necessary for the security of such data and prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether arising from human action or from the physical or natural environment. The user is also informed that the installations, systems and the file in which the personal data are stored comply with the security measures established in Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11 June, by which the security measures applicable to automatic files containing personal data are approved.
The owner of the data collected will have at all times the right to access the file, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms set out in the data protection legislation. To this end, the user must send a message using the attached form indicating the purpose of your communication. The personal data provided will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, except in those cases expressly provided by law, and provided that the requirements set out therein are met. In any case, the user’s consent to the processing and transfer of their personal data may be revoked at any time by simply writing to the email addresses provided as contact.
5. Cristóbal Vila is not responsible for damages of any nature that may suffer the user or a third party derived from: (i) the lack of availability, maintenance or effective operation of the website, its services or its contents; (ii) the lack of usefulness, veracity, suitability or validity of the website, its services or its contents to satisfy the needs or expectations of the user; (iii) that a third party, in breach of the established security measures, uses the website, its contents or services for the transmission of viruses, or agrees to carry out unauthorised processing of the stored data; (iv) nor, in general, of any use of the website, its services and/or contents that may be carried out by the user or a third party, in breach of the conditions of access and use established herein.
6. The links included in Etereaestudios have the sole purpose of facilitating access to other contents and/or services that are considered of interest, not being managed or controlled by Cristóbal Vila. In this sense, the author does not assume any type of direct or indirect responsibility in relation to the legality, veracity, usefulness, quality or reliability of the contents and/or services that are not directly managed or controlled by them, although they may be accessible through the web.
7. Cristóbal Vila reserves the right to modify totally or partially the web, its design, contents and/or services, as well as the present conditions. It also reserves the right to interrupt, temporarily suspend or definitively cancel the website or any of its contents and/or services, at its sole and entire discretion.
8. The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, accept SPANISH as the governing legislation of these conditions, and for the resolution of any disputes or litigation arising therefrom agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of ZARAGOZA city.
Cristóbal Vila, September 2019, Zaragoza, Spain